ISTO - Numerical modelling and computing
This is the website of the numerical modelling and computing platform of
the ISTO laboratory. It hosts some web applications and documents made
available to anyone.
These applications serve as interactive companions to some published
- Sigmelts: Electrical properties of geological materials.
- H2O-CO2 Systems: New experimental data and semi-empirical parameterization of H2O-CO2 solubility in mafic melts.
- MAGLAB: A computing platform connecting geophysical signatures to melting processes in Earthi's mantle.
- MAGWORLD I: Redox Controls during Magma Ocean Degassing.
- MAGWORLD II: A speciation model linking the fate of carbon and hydrogen during core – magma ocean equilibration.
- REE-carb-melt: A window in the course of alkaline magma differentiation conducive to immiscible REE-rich carbonatites.
The next generation of online services.
Friends and external links